• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adjusting contrast of pages in MSP
Hi Mike,

thank you very much for your answer!

The grayscale-images do have gray backgrounds, the amount of gray is differing a lot, depending mostly on the age of the original paper.

And I have to admit, the title of my post is misleading: actually I'm looking for automatically whitening gray background.

The contrast setting of the OS (Android) does not help brightening the background. Then there is the navigation ball which offers the option "Whiten background". This sounds exactly like the thing that I am looking for, however it does not make the background any whiter than without this option activated.

There are some other settings available with the default viewer app for PDF and jpg-files (the one that is shipped with the Onyx Boox). This app allows for sharpening and adjusting contrast, features that do not really help with brightening the background colour. But there is another slider that is called "watermark". I really have no idea what this is intended for, but it does wonderful things: the black areas stay black and sharp while the gray background colour becomes more white the more the slider is moved to the right.

Is there any way to achieve that effect with MSP as well?

Best regards,
Franz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adjusting contrast of pages in MSP - by Saitenspiel17 - 02-18-2020, 05:26 AM
RE: Adjusting contrast of pages in MSP - by otnt - 02-18-2020, 10:15 PM
RE: Adjusting contrast of pages in MSP - by KHS - 03-05-2020, 05:33 AM