• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uploading library to Google Drive failing
Unfortunately even with your second test build and all power saving mechanisms turned off, the upload did not work on my Fire HD 10 tablet. The second build never spits out an error message and when I try to cancel the upload it shows "Merge is still in progress [...]" but it simply does not upload any files (which I only find out when I look at the timestamps)

I will try it with my samsung phone next, but if that fails too, I will have to learn how to add files to Drive that are recognized by MSP myself. Luckily that's something I want to do anyways so I'll keep my small testing library on my phone for the time.

I seem to be on a promising path; I can already load the Database via a button, display all songs with artists etc., rename a song (which wasn't as easy as it sounds since for even this change just renaming the DB entry does not work) and delete a song.

I have encountered another roadblock, though: I am not sure how I can recreate the hashcodes.txt - reading out the filepaths, last modified timestamp and fileSize is easy enough but when I try to hash the file contents myself, I get a totally different number from what is in that file.
Not only that but I strongly suggest there is something weird going on on your side since apparently murmurhash3_32 returns an unsigned 32 bit integer but three of the four hashcodes in the hashcodes.txt of my very small testing library are actually negative!

I highly doubt that I might be using a broken library, I've tried two different ones (not based on the same C/C++ code) and they both yielded the same result for my file.

Here's the example entry from the hashCodes file, generated by MobileSheetsPro:
1ozphXmH8RroGNJpbj2nGMNaJNg9vxI5q/Are You Lonesome Tonight_.jpg

My calculated hash: 4275668817

Messages In This Thread
RE: Uploading library to Google Drive failing - by Taxel - 03-05-2020, 08:04 AM