• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
interruption Windows 10 Notifications (& Cortana)
(03-08-2020, 03:59 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Unfortunately, no, MobileSheets is not notified when the notifications window is displayed so I would have no way of knowing when to disable the swipe. Instead of swiping right, swipe left from the right side of the screen again to dismiss the notifications window. You can do this for the other windows drag gestures as well (dragging down from the top, for example). 

Mike
Wow! That works (although I would describe that as "from the right bevel" rather than "screen")! I'm glad you're a fellow Surface Pro user! Now I just need to remember that technique in the heat of performance! Just curious--although you can't apparently sense the status of the Notifications Window, can you determine whether a swipe came from off the screen (i.e. from the bezel)? I guess it wouldn't matter because you probably can't force Win10 NOT to open the Notification window when I've explicitly invoked it. Thanks again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: interruption Windows 10 Notifications (& Cortana) - by KHS - 03-08-2020, 05:25 AM