• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Duplicating songs from the same file with different page ordering to avoid pdf splitt
Hi there, I've been using the software for a few weeks now, it's great, but the only thing I want to do that I cant is find an inApp solution to full book pdfs. I have an enormous music collection, scanned in over years, and splitting them manually would take weeks. So my final hurdle is how can I get the software to add duplicate songs from the same file, in which I can simply rename each with the song I want, and format custom page order to isolate the tune in question. Thanks in advance.
Please see the section on "Breaking up Large PDFs" in the quick guide here: https://www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/M...oQuick.pdf

You can use the snippet feature to split a single song into other songs in your library or a CSV file to split up the file into many songs at once. Let me know if those will work for your needs. With either approach, the PDF is shared among all songs that are created, so there is no duplication of files.

Mike
Fantastic, the snippet tool was exactly what I was looking for, it just wasn't obvious while searching through the manual. Cheers.