• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tab Order does not survive restart
Pretty sure this is a bug, not a feature. I have to re-set my chosen Tab Order every time I load MobileSheets. 

BTW, "Tab Order" is not sufficiently descriptive of what that option does. "Tab Selection & Order" would be much better. I overlooked it the first 10 times I went through all the options because I thought it only had to do with "Order."

BTW, can the Tabs scroll to the right so that more of them are available? If not, could they be made narrower so more fit on screen? If I have to limit myself to the number that can fit the screen, can anyone think of a good reason to have "Recent" always displayed? I'm more interested in the Groups. A re-sort by date added button would supply to the Songs tab whatever purpose is served by the Recent tab.
I don't seem to have that issue - if I change the tab order, it gets saved correctly, and the next time I reload MobileSheets, the tab order I selected is used. The tab selections are saved under C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\Packages\41730Zubersoft.MobileSheets_ys1c8ct2g6ypr\LocalState\tab_states.xml

You should be able to see that file getting updated after changing the tab order or selections and tapping OK. If it doesn't get updated, try deleting it, restart the app, and then make your tab selections again. Let me know if it gets updated after doing that. I've never had problems with that file being updated though.

I can change it to "Tab Selection and Order" if that is a clearer description.

I can scroll the tabs left to right with my mouse. If you'd like an option to have the tabs shrink to fit, I could look into adding something like that on the tab selection & order dialog.

Mike