• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to update database?
My Samsung Galaxy also has a removable sdcard on which I had been synchronising my sheet music stored on my NAS.  I then pointed MobileSheets to the sdcard and imported.  I ran out of sdcard space so changed MobileSheets to use its default path to the internal storage.  I then imported just the important sheet music.
The problem I have is that I thought the MS database would now only be holding the new import but it still contains everything that was on the database before.
Can I remove the old content?  e.g. Is there a way to update the database to only show imports from the internal path?
Ian
Samsung Galaxy S9 Ultra 14.6", 1TB, Android 13, AirTurn BT-105
First I suggest that you make a copy of your old mobilesheets.db in case you want to buy a bigger sd card and go back to the old db.

Then, did you import more than 1000 songs? If not then I would turn to the recent tab, mark all the newly imported items and put them in a temporary collection.

In the song tab use the filter to mark all songs which are not in the temporary collection and remove them from the database.

If you have more than 1000 songs it's a bit more complicated and you probably must remove the SD card and use the feature to find missing songs (and delete them if not available) if I recall correctly.
I had 4300 songs.  See my further comments about MS crashing and then it deleted all songs even the ones I wanted retained.
Now I'm starting over and find that i cannot get the batch import to see my external sdcard that contains my 9GB of songs.
Ian
Samsung Galaxy S9 Ultra 14.6", 1TB, Android 13, AirTurn BT-105
If you go to Import->Local File and tap the SD card icon, what choices show up?

Mike