• 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Annotations requests
1) Yes, I'm adding the automatic pen detection. There is no longer a separate editor though - it just switches into annotation mode. I'm also adding an option to automatically exit the annotation mode if no stylus input is detected for a configurable amount of time (so you can pick up the stylus, write, put it down and it will switch back to viewing the song).

2) That's how the new design works - editing existing annotations requires more steps, but creating new ones with different settings is much faster.

3) Already changed all this - it displays a grid of stamps and you can rearrange the list. You can also add your own custom stamps (bitmaps or svg). You can also create a favorites list of the stamps you use the most.

4) I'll have to see about the panning. The problem is that it's somewhat difficult to distinguish two finger panning from two finger zooming and Google's GestureDetector doesn't really help you out with that. So I'd need to write my own gesture detector (or find an open source library with a better one).

Thanks,
Mike

Messages In This Thread
Annotations requests - by vlad - 04-26-2020, 07:31 PM
RE: Annotations requests - by Zubersoft - 04-27-2020, 02:57 AM