• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transferring Song Library from one computer to another
I am storing my song pdf files up in the Cloud and I can transfer them back down from the cloud on to my tablet that I will use on gigs.
Fine, but how do I transfer all the other metadata from the computer up into the cloud and then back to the tablet? I am thinking here principally set lists and annotations.
You have two options - either create a library backup file in the cloud using Settings->Backup and Restore->Backup Library that you can then restore later, or you can use the sync library feature to sync your library to the cloud which essentially copies all of the data from your local database file to a database file in the cloud folder you select.

Mike
(04-30-2020, 04:41 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: You have two options - either create a library backup file in the cloud using Settings->Backup and Restore->Backup Library that you can then restore later, or you can use the sync library feature to sync your library to the cloud which essentially copies all of the data from your local database file to a database file in the cloud folder you select.

Mike
 Mike, thank you. I am madly reading manual. What are the instructions to sync my two devices? and/or What pages in the manual describe the process?
It starts on page 135 in the full manual
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE Android 12
Samsung Note Pro 12.2 LineageOS 14.1
Huawei Media Pad M3 lite Android 7
(04-30-2020, 09:24 PM)McAroni Wrote: It starts on page 135 in the full manual
In the end I synced devices using Bluetooth, Tried syncing using Wifi but it fell over for some reason. Thanks for your help