• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sync upload files fail
What is the size of the backup file? That usually means the data at the start of the backup file is incorrect for some reason. If you uncheck the option to restore settings, does that same error occur? If you'd like me to investigate this further, please share the backup file with me at mike@zubersoft.com and I can analyze the file and try to reproduce the error myself.

You can delete the backup file off your phone if you have no need for it. It's usually a good idea to keep a backup stored somewhere though, as you never know what might happen to your device.

If you haven't changed the settings under Settings->Storage in MobileSheetsPro, then you are safe to delete the jpg. If you are managing your own files though, then you can't delete the jpg as MobileSheetsPro will be referencing the file from its original import location. Audio files work differently - MobileSheetsPro uses from the original location unless you enable Settings->Storage->Copy Audio Files. This is so that users can reference audio files from the standard music folders in Android without copies being made of all those audio files.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
Sync upload files fail - by g.lolo3 - 05-11-2020, 05:59 PM
RE: Sync upload files fail - by Zubersoft - 05-12-2020, 02:59 AM
RE: Sync upload files fail - by g.lolo3 - 05-17-2020, 07:41 AM
RE: Sync upload files fail - by faeriegrove - 05-22-2020, 04:13 AM
RE: Sync upload files fail - by Zubersoft - 05-22-2020, 04:32 PM
RE: Sync upload files fail - by faeriegrove - 05-23-2020, 04:12 AM
RE: Sync upload files fail - by Zubersoft - 05-23-2020, 04:38 AM