• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Annotation groups
I have everything finished for the annotations redesign except for four things that I'm working through right now:

1) A snipping tool that lets you copy/cut content from a page and paste it (only works for PDFs)
2) A zoomed-in preview when placing stamp annotations to make it easier to see what is under your finger. I'm thinking I will hide this when a stylus is used as the same problem doesn't exist when using a smart stylus. I may make that configurable.
3) Conversion between embedded PDF annotations and MobileSheetsPro annotations so that you can edit existing annotations in the file, and optionally save all annotations back to the file (instead of saving them in MobileSheetsPro itself). 
4) Replacement for the nudge tool (still working through the details)

I was hoping to have this all done last week, but I keep finding additional things that have to be fixed and/or adjusted. I also have a considerable amount of testing to do with all this. Once I'm ready, I'm going to release a beta of it for interested users to test. My goal is to have the beta available sometime in the next week or two. The timing of the official release will depend on how many changes are necessary during the beta test. I also have to convert the changes over to the Windows 10 version along with a change of the rendering framework to Win2D. I'll probably look for a group of users to help test the Windows 10 changes as well. I want to make sure the transition to this new design goes smoothly, so I'm not going to rush anything.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
Annotation groups - by BobBard - 05-31-2020, 02:07 AM
RE: Annotation groups - by Zubersoft - 06-01-2020, 05:36 PM
RE: Annotation groups - by soenke - 08-20-2020, 08:26 AM
RE: Annotation groups - by BobBard - 06-01-2020, 05:50 PM
RE: Annotation groups - by Zubersoft - 06-02-2020, 06:27 AM