• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reading msb pages in bright sunlight

.pdf   Lady Pentweazle's Maggot (G) (3-pt).pdf (Size: 39.98 KB / Downloads: 12)
.pdf   Bosham polka (a).pdf (Size: 15.97 KB / Downloads: 3)
.pdf   Bosham polka (a).pdf (Size: 15.97 KB / Downloads: 3)
.pdf   Lady Pentweazle's Maggot (G) (3-pt).pdf (Size: 39.98 KB / Downloads: 12) Guy, Thanks for your helpful information about the Onyx 3. It all sounds good and, if i can steel myself to the price, well worth further thought.  I don't often play outdoors but, when I do, the poor visibility of a conventional tablet is a real liability. 

You ask: 'how do you go with the 10 inch? Do you use it with notated parts?'   For my purposes, a 10" screen is usually ample - and a lot more tidy and discreet than a music stand.  Most of our material (folk trio) consists of 32-bar tunes, often with at least one accompaniment line: I use a notation app and save them as .PDF files (A5 landscape) to bring into Mobile Sheets.  One screen will hold a one-tune page quite readably - i.e. 4 double staves.  Tunes are generally played consecutively in sets of 2 or 3 and I use a Donner
Bluetooth forward-and-back page turner pedal.  Longer tunes, and those with 3-stave arrangements, go over more than one page: deft footwork can be needed but it's no real hardship. (I'll try and attach a couple of examples).

Messages In This Thread
Reading msb pages in bright sunlight - by bazza - 06-01-2020, 09:52 PM
RE: Reading msb pages in bright sunlight - by bazza - 06-07-2020, 10:30 PM