• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reading msb pages in bright sunlight
I'll investigate the issues with having the scroll speed set to "immediate". That speed only makes sense if you set the scroll behavior to "Scroll and Pause", as it will immediately scroll a portion of the screen, and then pause (although it doesn't appear to be working with that combination so there is obviously a bug). I think if you select immediate as the speed and "scroll continuously until end of song", the automatic scrolling is just going to bail out and do nothing, as otherwise it would immediately jump to the end of the song which wouldn't be very useful. So it would help to know which scroll settings you have selected. 

I'll also look into the library switching feature bug in the e-ink version. That should hopefully be easy to fix. For the e-ink version, I can't rely on colors, so for showing selection state I have to do other things like bold words or put borders around things. I'll have to do something like that for the list control.

I'd like to get away from throwing everything into the display settings, as that list is already quite long as it is. In fact, I'd prefer to move some of the stuff out of there in the future to reduce the number of settings. If there is a more intuitive place in the song overlay that you would like to find the clock settings, let me know. I figured it made sense in that display options menu in the song overlay, but I'm open to moving it if there is something else that makes more sense.

Thanks,
Mike

Messages In This Thread
Reading msb pages in bright sunlight - by bazza - 06-01-2020, 09:52 PM
RE: Reading msb pages in bright sunlight - by Zubersoft - 06-15-2020, 03:59 AM