• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Editing song black screen issue with trial
Hello,

I definitely don't like the sound of that. It sounds like an error is being encountered in the code which is causing the code to stop processing when it's trying to exit the song editor. I'll try to add some additional error checks to see if I can prevent this. I definitely have not encountered the problem you are describing myself and I haven't heard from any other users that are encountering it, so it will be difficult to figure out exactly what's going on. If you are willing, it would be great if you can update Windows 10 to version 1909 (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software.../windows10, click "Update Now" to get the Microsoft Update assistant) to see if this issue disappears after updating. 1909 is a minor update, so I don't think it's going to fix the problem, but I'd like to rule that out as a possibility, as Microsoft often fixes things in the Windows framework that can impact UWP applications. I've heard reports of file browser issues with version 1903 that are resolved in 1909, for example.

Thanks,
Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Editing song black screen issue with trial - by Zubersoft - 06-07-2020, 03:05 AM