• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scroll through pages as if it is one page
Wink 
Hello I am new to Mobile Sheets

I like to know if it is possible to scroll and not jump to the next page as if all pages are in fact one long vertical page.

What I found out now is that when I scroll to the end of the page and hit the footswitch. The screen jumps to page 2.
The end of page 1 is gone. So when I tap the swithc too early. I have a problem.
When I tap the switch to scroll back, it jumps to the beginning of page 1, not to the end.
I fact I would really like to scroll to the next page and see the end of page 1 in the top and the start of page 2 on my screen together.

I tried to merge 4 pdf pages to 1 vertical page using this: http://www.pdfdu.com/pdf-pages-merge.aspx 
But Mobile sheets seems to crash when I use that.
I would suggest trying the vertical scrolling display mode. To access this, load your song, tap the center of the screen to bring up the song overlay and then tap on the display mode icon at the bottom (to the left of the page scaling icon with blue arrows). Change the default display mode dropdown to "Vertical Scrolling" and then you'll see the pages laid out vertically. Now if you use a pedal to turn the page, if the page is taller than the screen, it will scroll 33% of the screen height instead of just jumping to the next song. There isn't an option at the moment to remove the gaps between pages (so it appears like one long continuous page), but that is something I'm going to add support for when time allows.

Mike
In the meantime you can crop the pages to remove blank space at the edges and switch the background color to white. 

This way you already have almost seamless vertical scrolling without black gaps.
I do that quite often. 
1- Select the circle with the triangle on the lower left>Scroll settings>scroll behavior to 'Scroll continuously to end'. I also set the 'time before scrolling starts' to 0. set the scroll speed. I set the speed a bit fast .
2- Select the 3rd icon from the left>display mode>vertical scrolling.
3- I use a 2 finger tap to start/stop scrolling and a pedal setting of start/stop scrolling. this way i can start scrolling with my finger and, since it's moving faster than i'm playing, I use the pedal to stop/start as needed.
4- I crop the top and bottom very close so it looks pretty much like one long file.
I only use PDF files so I have no idea if this works on any other file type.
Dell Latitude 13.5" 2-in-1 Ubuntu/Win 11
Samsung Note Pro SM-P900 12.2 Android 5.0.2
Samsung S7+, Android 12
I have a similar issue. If a tab file is three pages long. It starts showing pages 1 and 2. After a page turn, the display is only page 3. Why not 2 and 3?
If you are using the two page display and you are turning two pages at once, then it will turn to just page 3. If you don't want this behavior, you change the page turn mode to 1 page and it will go from 1-2, to 2-3.

Mike