• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SD Card on Chromebook
Hello Armin,

SD cards do work on my Chromebook devices with the latest OS versions. If you go into your device settings, what version of the Chrome OS are you currently running? It may be worth switching to the beta channel to be on a newer version if the standard one doesn't have the necessary Android fixes. 

On my Chromebook devices, all I had to do to select the SD card for storage was either of the following:

1) Go to Settings->Storage->Set MobileSheets Storage Location and tap the SD card icon. The correct SD card path is shown for me after tapping that icon. This provides the best read/write speeds.
2) Go to Settings->Storage->Set MobileSheets Storage Location, tap the folder icon, tap the SD card icon in the file browser and select the removable SD card entry in the dropdown to go to the SD card. I am prompted to provide SD card access, so I select the SD card root through the OS file selector (do not select the folder you want to use, select the root of the SD card), and then everything works as expected.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
SD Card on Chromebook - by armin - 06-15-2020, 01:32 AM
RE: SD Card on Chromebook - by Zubersoft - 06-15-2020, 03:46 AM
RE: SD Card on Chromebook - by armin - 06-15-2020, 04:11 AM
RE: SD Card on Chromebook - by armin - 06-15-2020, 04:28 AM
RE: SD Card on Chromebook - by Zubersoft - 06-15-2020, 05:35 AM