• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Incorrect message in Annotation Editor
Hi Mike

Just a very minor point which is probably going to disappear anyway with your redesign.

Basically, when the text dialogue displayed, pressing "back one character" when already at the start of the text box produces a "Start of Setlist"  indication/warning.

Cheers
Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
Hello Geoff,

That doesn't appear to be a problem with the new design (there is no longer a separate dialog you have to enter text into, you just enter it directly on the score). Having said that, if you go to Settings->Touch & Pedal Settings->Pedal Actions, what keys do you currently have assigned? If the key you are using to go back one character is assigned, it's possible that it's triggering the pedal action to go back one page.

Mike
Pedal 1 includes DPAD_LEFT

I'm guessing that this is a default setting as I can't remember playing with this.

As a test, I tried to edit the setting to remove this key but found I couldn't remove it (I could only clear the whole setting - is this a bug?)
My tablet doesn't have a proper keyboard - only the virtual ones provided by each app.

Suggest you don't waste time fixing this as it doesn't impact use of this wonderful app.

Cheers
Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6