• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Import using pdf (win 10 desktop pc0
I'm going to need a list of steps you are taking. Are you using Import->Local File and selecting one or more PDFs? After doing this, does MobileSheets display the Import Settings Dialog? If you tap OK, does it indicate that new songs were created? If it does, and then songs are not shown on the Songs tab, that would be truly bizarre.

If you are instead using Import->CSV File or PDF Bookmarks, is the problem that you aren't seeing the list of songs show up in the dialog? Are you selecting just a PDF or a csv file?

If you go to "About your PC" in Windows 10, what version is currently listed? I've heard from some users on 1903 that there is a problem with Microsoft's file explorer when they go to pick a file after using Import->Local File. This issue was fixed after updating to version 1909. I'm not sure what Microsoft changed in 1903 to cause this issue, but I figured I would mention it. 

The last thing you can consider is uninstalling and reinstalling MobileSheets. Before doing this, make sure you backup your library under Settings->Backup and Restore->Backup Library so you can restore everything after reinstalling.

Thanks,
Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Import using pdf (win 10 desktop pc0 - by Zubersoft - 07-02-2020, 03:54 AM