• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oddity on alphabet search feature
Hi Mike,

Don't want to be a pain, but I'm now on MSP 3.1.6.and still finding oddities with the alphabetical search routine.  Example: in the Songs list, I tap on F in the primary alphabet and it brings up A and Ä as possible next letters, but then stops and doesn't offer any other options for a second letter.   If  A or Ä are in fact the second letter, then I can continue from there for subsequent letters, but there is no immediate choice of FE . . / FI . . .  , etc.   It seems that the system recognises accented characters but doesn't see them as part of an alphabetical sequence, so closes down.  

Its not the worst of problems, as it's still possible to simply scroll by swiping the list of titles, but it does restrict a very convenient function.  If useful, I could Dropbox you a copy of my library backup so you could check it out, as before (if you don't still have the previous one).  I wonder if it's possible to simply get the system to treat accented letters in Roman script as if they were un-accented - as in an English alphabet?

Messages In This Thread
Oddity on alphabet search feature - by bazza - 07-14-2020, 06:37 PM
RE: Oddity on alphabet search feature - by bazza - 07-16-2020, 05:02 PM
RE: Oddity on alphabet search feature - by bazza - 07-16-2020, 06:19 PM
RE: Oddity on alphabet search feature - by bazza - 04-16-2021, 12:20 AM
RE: Oddity on alphabet search feature - by bazza - 05-13-2021, 12:13 AM
RE: Oddity on alphabet search feature - by bazza - 05-16-2021, 12:57 AM