• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beta testers needed for new annotations functionality
BRX - Only if you enabled the setting to allow editing of embedded PDF annotations, as the pasted image is now part of the file itself, not managed in MobileSheetsPro. As mentioned earlier, I can't save image data in the database (or least I have no desire to save blobs of data in the database that could increase its size significantly), so I rely on the ability to embed the image in the PDF, which just increases the size of the PDF file which is fine. This means that you can't manage that pasted image unless MobileSheets is reading out the annotations from the PDF itself and letting you manipulate them.

DonC - Can you please backup that song my long pressing or right-clicking it on the library screen and select Share->Export as .msf and email the .msf to mike@zubersoft.com? I want to test to see if I can reproduce that. If your library isn't too large, creating a library backup under Settings->Backup and Restore->Backup Library would be even better, as then I would be able to use all the same settings as you. I can't currently reproduce what you are seeing with the annotations shifting. A couple things you can try include resetting the zoom & pan for the song under the display options->Zoom/Pan Settings, clearing the cropping to see if it's related to that, rotating the tablet to see if it has something to do with the tablet orientation/scaling, change the page scaling mode to see if it's related to that (if you've made changes to that), and toggle on/off the option to draw highlights behind page content to see if it's related to that. 

As far as the "bubble", that is the stamp zoom preview. If you press on the screen with a finger while the stamp tool is selected, it shows a preview of what is under your finger so you can place the stamp correctly. Your finger could otherwise hide the stamp you are placing, making it difficult to position. I can think of no reason to make that optional, as it doesn't show up with a mouse or stylus, and it's really useful when placing small stamps with your finger.

Thanks,
Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beta testers needed for new annotations functionality - by Zubersoft - 10-03-2020, 02:57 AM
Arrow svg files - by DonC - 10-22-2020, 06:48 AM
RE: Arrow svg files - by Cmart - 10-22-2020, 06:03 PM