• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beta testers needed for new annotations functionality
BRX,

The reason that I don't want to put the crescendo/decrescendo/piano staff tools in the stamps menu is because they are not like any other kind of "stamp" in MobileSheets. They aren't related to the stamp properties in any way, they don't respect the stamp settings (they have their own size, colors, way of placing/sizing, etc), so it seems to me like it would only be confusing to have them under the stamp section when they are stand-alone drawing modes/tools. It also causes inconsistencies with the selection marker. If you select crescendo, you will see it has the selection marker on edge under "Other Tools". If you pick a stamp, you will see the top-level stamp section shows as selected. However, if crescendo was under stamps, it would be incorrect to show the stamps section is selected, so it wouldn't show selected but the crescendo tool under it would. I just don't like that, as a user would think "well crescendo is under stamps, so it's a stamp, but why isn't the stamps section selected?". So that's why I'm going to leave those under "Other Tools". You can create favorites for them if you want easy access to them.

I'm not opposed to putting the selection tool under each section in the radial menu. It's obviously redundant, but if that's going to help the workflow for people that rely on the radial menu a lot, then I'm fine with it. 

I did plan on adding support for resizing stamps by dragging the selection circles - I'll work on adding that for the next build.

Thanks,
Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beta testers needed for new annotations functionality - by Zubersoft - 10-16-2020, 05:41 AM
Arrow svg files - by DonC - 10-22-2020, 06:48 AM
RE: Arrow svg files - by Cmart - 10-22-2020, 06:03 PM