• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beta testers needed for new annotations functionality
Here comes a list of some new bugs I discovered:

Adding a stamp to favorites crashes app.

Adding a highlight and hairpin to stamp creates a 0 width line regardless of setting.

Updating favorites to current setting doesn't work with the above.

In annotation options there is a blank checkbox at bottom with no describing text which removes onscreen page turn arrows.

When radial menu is collapsed you cannot move it far to the right side. It stops ca 2 cm from right edge.

Occasionally some pages in a song is rendered completely black. However I can bring up the options and see it render in preview window e.g where you crop etc. When you go back to full screen it renders black again. Only fix I found for this is to restart the app, then everything is normal again. I guess this one is very hard to reproduce and I haven´t found out how this happens. It´s usually right after loading a song and not every page just a few of them.

On some rare occasions the annotations just went bananas. I got some really weird annotations even from the eraser like the shape you erase with. I guess this one is very hard to figure out since there is no crash report. I might have to come back to this one if it happens again.
Surface Pro 8, i5, Windows 11
Pageflip Firefly Pedal

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beta testers needed for new annotations functionality - by Cmart - 10-17-2020, 12:04 AM
Arrow svg files - by DonC - 10-22-2020, 06:48 AM
RE: Arrow svg files - by Cmart - 10-22-2020, 06:03 PM