• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beta testers needed for new annotations functionality
I really appreciate all the feedback and ideas. I get a little overwhelmed because I want to deliver on what people are asking for and I want people to know that there is a good reason if I don't implement their suggestions. 

I am working on allowing crescendo and decrescendo marks to be flipped. I think I'll still support both tools (because it's still nicer not to have to flip the shape when making minimum size crescendos/decrescendos), but this will make it more flexible for people. Everything is working except for resizing them after they are created - still have some bugs in that logic. 

I completely understand your suggestion for how to center the hairpin but still allow it to be increased in size. However, I think that it will be very unintuitive to users to have the crescendo/decrescendo move on them after dragging, and they will most likely think it's a bug of some kind. I think for now I'm going to leave it as is, as it works well for increasing past the minimum size, and I don't have a feel yet for how often people will create the minimum size vs enlarging it.

There is a bug with ctrl + mouse wheel zooming that is already fixed that I haven't released yet. The next update should fix that. I forgot to mention this. 

Thanks,
Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beta testers needed for new annotations functionality - by Zubersoft - 10-18-2020, 12:28 PM
Arrow svg files - by DonC - 10-22-2020, 06:48 AM
RE: Arrow svg files - by Cmart - 10-22-2020, 06:03 PM