• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supersonic 13.3” SC-813 Octa Core Tablet with Android 9.0 & Bluetooth
Hello,

Does anyone use this tablet?

I am having a tough time finding a large (13.3 is deal, I think) inexpensive Android Tablet.  (Evoo 13.3 would have been close to perfect, but it does not seem to work with bluetooth page turners).

The big weakness with this Supersonic tablet is the (small) 8gb memory.

So, my big questions is whether using an SD Card (32GB) fixes that?  Or, am I asking for a headache.

Thanks,

Jeff
(07-24-2020, 08:06 AM)jeffn1 Wrote: Hello,

Does anyone use this tablet?

I am having a tough time finding a large (13.3 is deal, I think) inexpensive Android Tablet.  (Evoo 13.3 would have been close to perfect, but it does not seem to work with bluetooth page turners).

The big weakness with this Supersonic tablet is the (small) 8gb memory.

So, my big questions is whether using an SD Card (32GB) fixes that?  Or, am I asking for a headache.

Thanks,

Jeff

All these inexpensive 13.3 "large" Android tablets coming from Gina are 16:9 ratio which are actually smaller compared to 3:2 ratio on 12.3 screen.

As mentioned in the other posts Bluetooth chips are often crippled and battery sucks.
Thanks for responding.

I have been happy with my (reasonably priced) Nuvision 13.3 tablet(s). But I am looking to a future tablet with at least 32 gb storage and a more updated Android OS.

Aside from Samsung (not cheap), I don't see many 12.3 screen Androids either.

It looks like you have to go down to 11.6 (if not 10.1) to find a lot of options.

I'll keep looking.

Jeff