• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
backup without MSB
hi,

My tablet unfortunately doesn't start at all, I've tried everything.

I'm looking for a way to transfer the data from the application to another tablet.

I don't have a .msb backup file, but I have the folder I saved in an SD card, the folder COM.ZUBERSOFT.MOBILESHEETSPRO which is located in ANDROID/DATA.

I would also like to know if there is a way to find the folder where the settings are saved, and also the lists, MIDI commands etc...

Thank you in advance.
Hello,

The application settings and database are saved in the application private data directory, which is typically /data/data/com.zubersoft.mobilesheetspro/files. Only a tablet that is rooted would have access to that directory. If you enabled Settings->Storage->Expose Database, then the database file (mobilesheets.db) would have been copied to /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.zubersoft.mobilesheetspro/files. The database is not copied to SD cards to prevent data loss (this happens frequently as, I'm contacted by users who have SD cards that go bad and files from their library start vanishing). If you have a copy of mobilesheets.db, then you can recover your library, but you will have to change all the settings again. If you don't have mobilesheets.db, then unfortunately there is no way to recover your library as everything is saved in that database file. 

If you disassemble that tablet, is the storage something that is removable? If it was using an SD card internally, then you'd have a shot at recovering the data.

Mike