• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best way to list songs for practice/ability level
Thanks for the reality check! I suppose there a lots of ways this kind of key wording could be useful.

If it was possible for the user to add ratings with titles, such as "Track Resolution" "Groove Quotient" or "Sax improv quality" , I would definitely use some for improving my filtering. Say I'm on a really boss sound system and I want to use only the highest resolution backing tracks, for example. Or I feel the crowd is in the mood for the strongest groove or the most romantic or whatever. Based on my particular act, I'd create a few ratings that are especially salient. 

I do something like that just with genres, like "Big Vocal" for when I am feeling like the crowd is ready for something vocally dramatic, but of course that doesn't allow me to do it in the subtractive way that a rating would. Of course, I could dedicate one of the custom fields to this kind of sub-filtering idea to at least filter withing the genres I've already selected.  

[img]chrome-extension://fcoakpbajjmgoheogkoblfhbbdacjdjm/img/inline_tran_icon2.png[/img]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Best way to list songs for practice/ability level - by BobbyH - 08-08-2020, 04:44 AM