• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Synchronising issues
Hi 
I run MS on 2 HP slate 21's & regularly sync them so that I have the on both tablets. 
As one of the tablets is not reliable I have just purchased a Slate 17. I have installed the app & then connected it to one of the other tablets & done a 'sync tablets' to get all my files onto the new tablets.
This appeared to be successful until I realised that quite a lot of the files won't load & give a message saying that the file does not exist.
I then tried loading some of the files on the original tablet but get the file does not exist on that as well.

Can anyone suggest why this is happening & what I can do to rectify the issue.

Many thanks
Tony
Have you tried to localize the missing files via settings -》other settings -》 fix broken file path? The automatic Version works very well..
Samsung Note Pro 12.2 LineageOS 14.1
Huawei Media Pad M3 lite
Why not do a backup on the most reliable tablet and restore it on the new one?
Dell Latitude 13.5" 2-in-1 Win 10, ver 19.--
Samsung Note Pro SM-P900 12.2 Android 5.0.2
Asus TF700T, os = CROMi-kk_R1 KitKat-4.4.4r2-CM11-US DEODEX, Based on Android 4.4.4
Nook HD+ OEM
(08-06-2020, 11:11 PM)McAroni Wrote: Have you tried to localize the missing files via settings -》other settings -》 fix broken file path? The automatic Version works very well..
Thank you I wasn't aware of this feature, I will try it.
Cheers
(08-07-2020, 01:10 AM)Skip Wrote: Why not do a backup on the most reliable tablet and restore it on the new one?
Thanks but it the most reliable that has become corrupted.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon