• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with Google Drive Import
Wink 
I'm trying to import PDFs from a Google Drive folder (which was shared with me by another person). I can sign in with my Google account but the folders are all empty and no files show up.
This happens both on my Surface Pro 7 (Windows 10) and my mobile Galaxy s10+ (Android).

When I just log in to Google drive "normally" I can see all the folders/files shared with me.

Am I getting something wrong here?
Just to verify: if you use Import->Google Drive on the main library screen, you aren't seeing any of your own files or folders that you've added to Google Drive? Or are you just not seeing the files and folders shared with you by other users? There is a special folder called "Shared with me" that should show up. Everything that's been shared with you by other users should show up there. Do you see that folder when you use Import->Google Drive?

Mike
(08-14-2020, 03:24 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Just to verify: if you use Import->Google Drive on the main library screen, you aren't seeing any of your own files or folders that you've added to Google Drive? Or are you just not seeing the files and folders shared with you by other users? There is a special folder called "Shared with me" that should show up. Everything that's been shared with you by other users should show up there. Do you see that folder when you use Import->Google Drive?

Mike

I see the "shared with me" folder (and another one called "starred"), but when I navigate to it, the App says the folder was empty.
I don't know if this matters somehow. The account is from a GSuite.
I just logged in to Google Drive in MobileSheetsPro using my GSuite account and it all worked fine. So I don't think that's the issue. You don't have multiple email addresses you use with Google Drive by chance, do you? I just want to make sure there isn't some kind of discrepancy between the email address you are using to log in to Google Drive when using a web browser versus the one you are selecting in MobileSheetsPro. I'm definitely struggling to figure out why you wouldn't see any files. I should also mention that if you are using Import->Google Drive in MobileSheetsPro, it's only going to show you supported file types (PDFs, image files and text/chord pro files). Other file types will not be shown as it filters those out.  What types of files are you expecting to see?

Mike