• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
multiple song configuration
I love this app. I want to have different configurations for the same song. One plays the audio with no metronome (set metronome to audio only with sound level at zero) but has page turning or scrolling The other configuration does not play audio, but has metronome set differently with audio level turned up. I have copied songs, exported and reimported songs for two versions, but when I change the configuration 1-(play audio mp3, do not play metronome) on one song, it changes the configuration on the copied (or vice versa) song. I changed the song id, the song title of the copied (exported [with annotations]/ imported) songs, but they seem to always synchronize. Has anyone successfully done this? This is not a deal breaker by any means, but it would simplify my practice/performance workflows.  Thanks!
I would suggest copying the song but providing a unique title. That will ensure that there is no conflict while synchronizing. In the future, the song versioning feature that I plan to add will handle this scenario much better.

Mike
Perhaps a new option for the storage location could be added. "Select Library Storage Location". This would simply change the referenced storage location (library) without moving any files. Maybe a new library could be populated with a library backup which would serve as a starting point.
I may add an option to the dialog to allow the location to be changed without moving the files, but I would need to add a lot of warnings about this and add a confirmation so that users don't mess up their libraries accidentally.

Mike