• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
One more ! Auto naming
Hi! I'm new here & have been searching the threads, so I apologize in advance if I am asking/suggesting something that has already been discussed.

When I'm adding new songs either via the tablet or via the companion, I've noticed times when the process throws an error / fails. At first I didn't know why, but I finally realized the reason: my song title included characters like ":" or "/" that Android did not like in the file or folder name. Perhaps the app could be 'trained' to replace or strip these characters when creating the local files?

I've already discovered a "workaround" for this: I leave out those characters when I am creating the song, and then I go back and rename the song title after it has been created. This seems to avoid the error.


Messages In This Thread
One more ! Auto naming - by Samuel_Austin - 05-25-2012, 05:44 AM
RE: One more ! Auto naming - by Zubersoft - 06-26-2012, 05:31 PM
RE: One more ! Auto naming - by cdawe55 - 06-26-2012, 07:37 PM
RE: One more ! Auto naming - by Snard - 10-16-2012, 02:04 AM
RE: One more ! Auto naming - by Zubersoft - 10-16-2012, 05:09 AM

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

  Theme © 2014 iAndrew  
Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2022 MyBB Group.