• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Page color tone problem.
While working on a score, I wanted to try the page color tone (under display mode).
I changed it to 'cool' which has a blueish color.  I did some annotations and used the highlight tool that I had previously used and set to white color.
Now I changed the page color back to white (color tone=none) and all my highlighted annotations are blue ...
Is this by design?  How can I revert them to white?

Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal
Sounds like a very interesting bug that I will have to look into. If you restart the application, does it fix the rendered annotations? Did you enable "Draw highlights behind page content"? That involves some very complex drawing algorithms that caches rendered annotations.

Mike
(08-21-2020, 02:42 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: Sounds like a very interesting bug that I will have to look into. If you restart the application, does it fix the rendered annotations? Did you enable "Draw highlights behind page content"? That involves some very complex drawing algorithms that caches rendered annotations.

Mike
Restarting the application fixed the color problem.  I don't think that "Draw highlights behind page content" is enabled because I normally use a white highlight to hide stuff for example existing fingerings in the original that I want to write over, kind of an 'eraser' for original content. Is there any other way to hide original content?
I haven't used the behind page content feature before but now I was trying it and if the opacity is set at max 255, nothing gets drawn. Then reducing the opacity setting by even one unit (254) it displays all the highlights done at 255 ... another bug?
Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal
That bug should be fixed in the latest beta version to my knowledge. So when that gets released, that will no longer be an issue.

Thanks,
Mike