• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Automatically load next song button
When I play a setlist, I can load the next song if it is set in the settings after I turn the last page.
If I am playing a song from the Songs list, I do not want the next song to play after I turn the last page.

Can a "Automatically Load Next Song" toggle button be associated on each setlist and also for the Song list.
Example:

Setlist A (Load next song)
Setlist B (Load next song)
Setlist C (Do Not load next song)
Setlist D (Load next song)
Setlist E (Do Not Load next song)
Song List (Do not load next song)
etc.

Thanks
Is there a reason you aren't loading all of the songs in the setlist if you want to be able to page through them? Why wouldn't you just do that instead of relying on the "Automatically Load Next Song" setting? I don't really want to have that setting something you can set per setlist. Did you disable "Always Load Whole Setlist" in the settings so that only individual songs are being loaded? I just don't want to overcomplicate this and add another setting to setlists that determines if they behave like a setlist... It seems to me for the situations where you don't want to load the next song, you shouldn't be using a setlist, and should instead use something like a collection. 

Thanks,
Mike