• 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Recommendations for Windows 10 computer to run MSP?
I also have had issues with which tablet, and mounting it securely. I dropped my Galaxy 900, broke the screen and could not locate or afford the replacement screen, so I got a cheap HP 14" laptop and use that, but I'm seriously considering a separate monitor to get a larger display, my 81 year old eyes are struggling with the results of overuse (commercial photographer for too many years, & too many hours retouching prints & 120 negs!)
My thinking is that a separate monitor using the hdmi signal from my laptop, and it's low cost will work for me, I only play at home, and so set-up is not a problem. I realize that musicians who play gigs might find the extra screen awkward, but they are very cheap, some are quite light-weight and a plywood carrying case could be simply made, providing you select one with a minimum, or removable stand, and use the music stand to hold he display. It would mean an extra side table for the laptop, so those in a band might not be able to use that. Some displays have touch screen capabilities, so that might allow the communication to the primary tablet to work, allowing it to be located out of the way.
Hope you can find a workable solution,

Messages In This Thread
RE: Recommendations for Windows 10 computer to run MSP? - by maintech - 09-10-2020, 03:11 AM