• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Touching center of screen doesn't bring up menu bar
(10-14-2020, 10:20 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: otnt - Would it be sufficient if I changed the performance mode setting from a toggle to one with multiple options:

1) Off
2) Until then next time I load MobileSheets (could use suggestions on the wording, could also be "Until MobileSheets is closed" if users are familiar with closed).
3) Until I turn it off

So if you tap the performance mode icon (and it is currently off), it will just popup options #2 and #3. If you tap it again while performance mode is enabled, it will turn it off. This will support both modes of operation, and it will be harder for users to accidentally just tap the icon on without thinking about it. 

Thanks,
Mike

I am easy about it. I understand you want to make it user friendly for newcomers.
If I would have a choice no.3 (until I turn it off) in multiple option when I tap performance mode icon that would be great. Or if this option would be deep in the settings I don't mind.
I would do it once and then I can forget about it.

I was further thinking when we tap quickly through the pages:
- to choose a request without going back to the library thinking I know that piece of music was somewhere around the last piece we performed.
- to quickly choose an encore, similarly again without going back to the library. So you tell others: 6 pages after what we just played. Tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Touching center of screen doesn't bring up menu bar - by otnt - 10-15-2020, 08:41 AM