• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bookmarks at any position in the score
Hi Ameiossi,

There is a different, simple approach available in MobileSheets that might be useful to you. Have you tried Alternate Page Turning mode? It presumes that you would be comfortable reading two pages side by side in landscape mode. In this mode, while you are reading the page on the right, a page turn displays the next page on the left side, and the next turn displays the following page on the right side.

The point is that as long as there is at least one moment on a page where your foot is not busy, you could use a foot pedal to turn the page (show the next page on the other side) at any convenient time within the page you are currently playing. And the jump of visual focus is the same as when turning physical pages. There are also the advantages of not having to time a sudden turn at the bottom of a page, and also being able to always see forward and backward context in the score.

This works fine for me on my Onyx Max 2 Pro 13.3" screen. There is an additional feature that I think would further enhance the use of this function, which Mike has not had time to implement yet but is on his list. A discussion about this is in this forum is at:

https://zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/forum...rnate+page

If your scores would be too small in side-by-side mode on your tablet, I believe it would be possible to use a master - slave setup in MobileSheets to provide this functionality between two separate tablets in Portrait mode.
Mike G.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bookmarks at any position in the score - by mike golding - 12-17-2020, 03:19 AM