• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bookmarks at any position in the score
Hi Mike G.,
Thanks for your suggestion - such an alternate page turing as you mention it, is really a good idea, espcecially due to its egonimics and minimization of visual jumps.
Actually, I was not aware of it until now.
The problem is that the organ score pages are normally in landscape orientation and the score lines are therefore very long (see initial screenshots of the Galaxy tablet screen). So, the score would be too small if one wanted to dislay too pages side by side on a small tablet screen.
But the possibility of using two screens side by side could solve this problem of course - and would be the only options for me, as long as there are no really big tablets or convertibles  ( > 20'') on the market. Unfortunately, my tablet was not the cheapest (and somehow I would like to buy the same model twice fort this task (not too different models)).

Do you know, whether this alternate page turning is also working in top-bottom mode instead of left right (maybe this would also be an option for me, if I were using a very big convertible laptop).

Best Regards, Ameiossi

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bookmarks at any position in the score - by Ameiossi - 12-17-2020, 06:58 AM