• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v3.0.0 Released
Let me start out by saying that I love the new annotation system in general.  Oh, and did I mention that I love the new annotation system in general? Wink

There's just one little issue (on Android, on Samsung devices; I'm not in a position to try anything else right now):  when I touch an annotation to select it, a floating toolbar pops up to present options -- but it pops up directly on top of the annotation in question, making the annotation impossible to see, and I can't find any way to move the toolbar.

...which isn't a problem for the copy, cut or delete tools.  The problem is that the edit and nudge tools bring up their own windows which also pop up on top of the annotation, and those also can't be moved.  The result is that I end up trying to edit or nudge an annotation that I can't even see.

Would it be possible to have these popups occur at a set distance away from the selected annotation?  If not, would it be possible to provide a way to move them manually?  (In fact I use the nudge tool so often that I'd appreciate a settings option to leave it displayed permanently as it was in previous versions -- as long as it can be moved around on the screen -- but I digress.)

Either or both of these changes would make the new system perfect.

Thanks,

- Steven

Messages In This Thread
RE: MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v3.0.0 Released - by smw - 12-28-2020, 06:43 PM