• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v3.0.0 Released
(01-01-2021, 11:09 AM)palosanto Wrote:
(01-01-2021, 10:47 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: palosanto - I have some bug fixes coming for enabling/disabling touch input in stylus mode. If you disable touch input in stylus mode, the two and three finger taps will not work. This is because if that setting is off, the tablet OS will stop sending me touch input entirely. I can't process the touch input in that case because I no longer receive it. It's handled this way so that there is no way for touch input to interfere with the stylus input, as for many users, this was the only way to prevent accidental input.
Mike,

I'm a bit confused.  Even though it makes sense what you are saying about the tablet not detecting 'any' touch when touch is set to disabled, In 3.01 in my Samsung tablet, even with touch disabled, the 2 and 3 finger settings in annotation mode actually work, the pan tool gets activated with 2 fingers and I can exit the annotation mode with 3 fingers. ...  So somehow touch is still detected with more than one touch spot but remains disabled if I just interact with one finger which serves the purpose of being able to use the annot tools safely.  

I was talking about my e-ink tablet (still 3.0) in my post #65.
I should hope that they will work in the updated e-ink version too if the above applies ...

Mike,
After eagerly waiting, I just got the 3.02 update in my Onyx Boox Lumi e-ink tablet.
To my disappointment, I just find the the issues with pan/zoom discussed in several posts remain and actually got worse, sorry.
When 3.01 was released and loaded in my Samsung tablet, everything was working great: I was able to zoom and pan in all directions with touch and stylus when I'm in view mode and I could do the same in annotation mode as long as the pan tool was selected even when touch is disabled in the annotation settings after you responded to my suggestion to override the touch setting and use the pan tool and it worked great.

Now with 3.02 in my e-ink tablet I was expecting the same improvements and behavior, however:
I view mode I can zoom with fingers but I cannot pan in all directions, only up and down whereas in my Samsung 3.01 I can.
In annot. mode, I can't zoom or pan AT ALL even with the pan tool selected (at least in 3.01 I could) and my system even freezes. 
The 2 finger and 3 finger tap don't work either while they work in my Samsung.
 Is it an Onyx OS limitation? I'm running Android 10 in my Max?
I already expressed my confusion in my previous post quoted above.  Am I missing something here?
Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal

Messages In This Thread
RE: MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v3.0.0 Released - by palosanto - 01-02-2021, 06:19 AM