• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v3.0.0 Released
I'm just gonna drop this list of bugs I've encountered here, since I don't want to forget about them, but if this would be better in another thread, please move it! These are all taking place in 3.0.0.

Whenever I go to write with the stylus, the screen flashes black, sometimes only for a fraction of a second, sometimes for as long as 5 seconds. The screen also flashes the same way when exiting annotation mode.

Also, when going to annotate and having two pages on screen, sometimes one page will be be black instead of appearing

Lots of lag when scrolling in any mode, especially annotation mode (wasn't an issue before 3.0)

Zooming in is VERY laggy in both modes. It's also generally very glitchy right now

Zooming causes the page to become "off-center" when zooming back out to see the entire page again. It seems like it causes the page to go out of bounds? (I can PM a pic of this)

Making any kind of annotation and then trying to change the page makes the application save with the "saving annotations" popup, but this always lasts about 8 to 10 seconds. Maybe this is because I have it set so that it saves the annotations to the PDF?

Trying to write with the pen tool after changing pages becomes extremely laggy (annotation didn't appear for about 10 seconds)

Some pages load too slowly when using the left and right arrows

The worst bug I had that I can't replicate was this: I made a series of annotations with the pen tool, and when I exited annotation mode, those markings disappeared. When I went back to redo the markings and exited again, the newer markings also disappeared, but the first markings I made reappeared

That's all I have right now, and of course I'll test anything you have questions about. Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
RE: MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v3.0.0 Released - by Harry777 - 01-03-2021, 12:22 PM