• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v3.0.0 Released
(01-14-2021, 02:15 AM)McAroni Wrote: Yes i mean if you use stamps. Maybe custom stamps. Then you could drag as soon as you put the stamp down.

Mike, 
Further to McAroni suggestion, for guitar fingerings we use  1, 2, 3 and 4 for the left hand and p, i, m and a for the right hand.
The numbers are already included in the stamps library and also p (piano). We just need you to add a, m and i with the same font as p somewhere in the library. 
One could put them in the favorites palette in the desired size and color ready to apply to the guitar score much faster than with the text tool.
I just tested it and I love it! Lightning fast and accurate. I think that I'll be using it instead of freehand from now on.
EDIT: Mike, what file format do you use to create the stamps?

One thing I noticed though is that the favorites box invoked with the top bar star icon doesn't stay when I choose a favorite but it disappears whereas if I call it from the radial menu it does stay on until I choose to close it.  That should be the preferred behavior imo.
Also both boxes are not in sync:
If I call it from the top bar it has no header to drag it around or x to close it unlike when I call it from the radial menu.  I also if I call it from both places it gets duplicated ...
Both menus should talk better to each other ...
Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal

Messages In This Thread
RE: MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v3.0.0 Released - by palosanto - 01-14-2021, 03:38 AM