• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v3.0.0 Released
(01-19-2021, 02:13 AM)jeffn1 Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 12:39 AM)Harry777 Wrote: Another thing that's been driving me crazy...

Can you make it so that when "don't allow the pedal to go to the next piece" is set on, that the pedal can't go to the previous pieces either? Or make it a separate option?

So often I'll mash the pedal to get to the beginning and accidentally go to the previous piece ?

Thanks!

Hello, Harry,

I was actually the person that asked Mike to add the option of pedals not triggering going to the next song. At the time, I used pedal triggers ("mash down the pedal") to move multiple pages, including back to the beginning of the song.

I resisted using the "page links" for a long time.

But, I figured I would chime in that I started using them and I would never go back. They are much better than (work flawlessly, once you figure them out) than holding down the pedal to go back to the beginning of a song.

So, I just figure iI would suggest that maybe you play around with the page links option. (although your suggestion does make total sense too)).

Jeff

Thanks for the suggestion, Jeff!

I'm definitely going to try link points in the future. Unfortunately for me, since I play the double bass, getting up to tap the screen quickly isn't much of an option for me. I could definitely see it being useful for D.S./D.C.s if there's a a lot of resting, though!

As far as connecting multiple pieces together, are you suggesting I link the last page of one song to the first of another so that I can easily jump back and forth?

I actually saw in the manual that you can set a custom page order, which would probably work best for me with my foot pedal.

If only my instrument gave me some more flexibility!
Surface Book 3 15"
Donner Page Turning Pedal

Messages In This Thread
RE: MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v3.0.0 Released - by Harry777 - 01-19-2021, 10:24 AM