• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v3.0.0 Released
Would you be okay if I add a new option for the selection edit bar placement in the settings popup, and the supported values are "Below selected annotations" (default), "Top Middle", and "Bottom Middle"? If I want to avoid having to get new translations, I might just put "Default" instead of "Below selected annotations". 

As far as sizing, I'm still torn on that one. Is there a reason you don't want to just drag the selection handles for the stamp to resize it? If you enable the option to select stamps after creation, you can place a stamp, grab the corner handle, resize it to the proper size and you are done. This is especially easy if you have a stylus.  I just want to make sure you are aware that you can do this.

For the "Undo all changes", would it be acceptable to just support doing that if the undo button is long pressed versus having to add another toolbar overflow menu option and/or radial menu option? I thought about it some more, and if I did want to support an option to cancel, the simplest approach would actually be to create a copy of the file before any snippet is placed, and to also copy the entire database file before any modifications. If the user made changes and canceled, I could close the database file and replace it with the copy (although messing with the database file is not my favorite thing to do in case any I/O failure occurs). Likewise, if a snippet was placed, I could then just revert the file to the copy. So that's one potential option if I did want to support that in the future.

Thanks,
Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v3.0.0 Released - by Zubersoft - 01-23-2021, 02:13 PM