• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v3.0.0 Released
What I am suggesting is that when you place a new stamp annotation, a popup will be displayed so you can change the size for just that annotation. It wouldn't make sense to leave the size indicator up, because it only applies to the annotation that was just created. My goal in doing this is so that you don't have to switch to a different tool to change the size of the stamp you placed. I'm trying to avoid having more floating windows that stay up all the time blocking parts of the score and requiring ways to show/hide them. 

For text annotations, they are handled differently. If you tap on a text annotation with the text tool to edit it, any changes made to the text tool are applied to whatever text annotation is currently being edited. If you use the radial menu to adjust the size, then there is absolutely no need for having a floating window that does the same thing. The reason I can handle text this way is there a concept of them being actively edited. There is not really the same idea when placing stamps, unless you select them with the selection tool. 

Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v3.0.0 Released - by Zubersoft - 01-23-2021, 04:27 PM