• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v3.0.0 Released
I just installed 3.0.5 for the second time (it showed up as an upgrade last night and I installed it then, and now it showed up again as an upgrade but with the same version number and release notes).

...and while looking at it just now, I happened to open a couple of songs which had highlight annotations created years ago, in whatever version of MobileSheets Pro was current at the time (I don't remember how long ago that was, but based on the time stamps of the corresponding files on my Linux desktop computer, the file I'm looking at now was probably copied to my tablet and modified somewhere around August 2013).

Looking at the 2-page file now, I see seven highlights on the first page, and two on the second page.  All of them have been reduced to approximately the size of one note head, and none of them are near their original position.  The relative positions are actually similar, but the absolute positions are very different.

The first attached image (screenshot_tablet.png) shows what the first page looks like right now on my Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 tablet.

Interestingly, the same page looks just fine on my Galaxy Note 9 phone, as shown in the second attachment (screenshot_phone.png). This is with the same version (and same second installation thereof) of 3.0.5, but the phone is running Android 10 whereas Android updates for the tablet stopped at 5.0.2. I maintain the database on the tablet, and sync it to the phone (always in that direction).  Of course the tablet is the device I use to read from; the phone is basically just a backup copy.

This is a serious problem for me, so I hope there's an easy fix for it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v3.0.0 Released - by smw - 01-29-2021, 12:38 PM