• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v3.0.0 Released
(01-30-2021, 10:12 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: palosanto - The resize handles for text annotations resizes the box itself (if you enable a border and turn off auto-sizing, you can resize the box to any size you want). If resizing the box also resized the text, that would make it impossible for users to adjust the size of the box without then having to revert the text size. I have mixed feelings on this one because I see can see both ways of resizing being useful. I could also implement different behavior depending on whether auto-size is enabled or not. If it's enabled, resizing would adjust the text size, because you don't have control over the textbox height anyways. If it is not enabled, then it adjusts the textbox bounds. That would make sense to me if everyone agrees on that change in behavior.
Mike, I had posted this before I had a better understanding of the border and the text box which you explained perfectly to me on a previous post #36  
but I welcome the suggestion.
Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal

Messages In This Thread
RE: MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v3.0.0 Released - by palosanto - 01-30-2021, 10:34 AM