• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v3.0.0 Released
I mean, even with every graphic setting on the lowest setting possible in MobileSheets, it still lags basically any time I do anything. Is it really that the computer is that slow? I've played graphically intense games on this thing and not experienced any noticeable lag like I do in MobileSheets. I was even able to configure it to use the Nvidia GPU instead of the Intel one, and it ran even worse, somehow. Does anyone have any idea if I'm doing something wrong? Is this really a "the computer is just too weak" issue?

Don't get me wrong, I love this program, and I don't regret buying this device or the program, but something has to be wrong here. I refuse to believe that this is how it should be running. My girlfriend has an iPad Pro 12.9 and uses forScore for her music, and there's never even a single hint of lag on that. It just frustrates me that I'm on a device that cost twice as much, yet runs half as fast.

If someone has any insight to share, please do. I would love for MobileSheets to work as fully intended for everyone, all the time, and I'd be happy to help with testing to achieve that!
Surface Book 3 15"
Donner Page Turning Pedal

Messages In This Thread
RE: MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v3.0.0 Released - by Harry777 - 02-18-2021, 02:24 AM