• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trouble syncing 2 devices - database version's do not match
Hello! Having a problem syncing 2 devices. Both are Windows 10 Surface Pro devices.
Error is "Received database version 57 and was expecting version 55. ending connection" Or some verbiage like this.

Have not synced in a very long time. Used to do it on a regular basis and it worked fine.

Anyone have a solution to this problem?

Thank you
Jim
It sounds like one device is still running version 2.9.6 but the other device is on version 3.0.0. You need to update both devices to version 3.0.0. You can check this under Settings->About. You may need to load the Microsoft Store app on the device that hasn't updated, search for MobileSheets and tap the update button on the store page.

Mike
(12-27-2020, 05:35 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: It sounds like one device is still running version 2.9.6 but the other device is on version 3.0.0. You need to update both devices to version 3.0.0. You can check this under Settings->About. You may need to load the Microsoft Store app on the device that hasn't updated, search for MobileSheets and tap the update button on the store page.

Mike

Well that is exactly what I see. I cannot find how to update. Is it only by uninstalling then reinstalling?

Thanks
(12-28-2020, 03:40 AM)Jimnaz Wrote: I cannot find how to update. Is it only by uninstalling then reinstalling?

As Mike said, load the Microsoft Store app on the device that hasn't updated, search for MobileSheets and tap the update button on the store page.

It worked for me, but only through the app, updating through the Microsoft store website did not work.
Don
Il ne faut pas rouler vite... il faut freiner tard