• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uniform Cropping
I don't know if this has been proposed before. It doesn't seem like MSP currently does this, but I could be wrong.

I would like the option to set a crop window size for all of the pages in a song and then be able to shift the location of the crop window on each page so that the music is centered in the window. I like having all of the pages of a song the same size even if the cropping isn't as aggressive as it could be on each page. Using the crop "All pages in selected file" works pretty good but it sometimes cuts off music if the page was scanned a bit off. Being able to move the whole crop window on each page would be fantastic.
Sam

Surface Pro 7 with MSP
(01-05-2021, 10:28 AM)samibe Wrote: I don't know if this has been proposed before. It doesn't seem like MSP currently does this, but I could be wrong.

I would like the option to set a crop window size for all of the pages in a song and then be able to shift the location of the crop window on each page so that the music is centered in the window. I like having all of the pages of a song the same size even if the cropping isn't as aggressive as it could be on each page. Using the crop "All pages in selected file" works pretty good but it sometimes cuts off music if the page was scanned a bit off. Being able to move the whole crop window on each page would be fantastic.

I second that. It would be nice once the crop area is set, being able to drag it as a whole. At the moment you must do it one edge or corner at the time.
Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal