• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Text Tool Stuck On Every Page of Every Song
If you go to Settings->Touch & Pedal Settings->Touch Actions, what actions are set up for those corners? If you only have a single layer in a song, it's not going to have any effect if you try to switch between layers with the previous/next layer action.
I have 2 layers with text on each layer. Top left, go to previous song; top right, go to next song.
Dell Latitude 13.5" 2-in-1 Ubuntu/Win 11
Samsung Note Pro SM-P900 12.2 Android 5.0.2
Samsung S7+, Android 12
Are you loading a setlist when testing those touch actions? Are you saying that tapping the corners will not take you to the previous or next song while viewing a setlist? I just want to make sure I understand the nature of the problem.

Thanks,
Mike
The upper corner touch actions work fine in the setlist and songs mode. They don't do anything in the annotation mode [unless I'm not doing something] correctly].
Samsung S7+, Android 12
(01-09-2021, 12:45 AM)Skip Wrote: The upper corner touch actions work fine in the setlist and songs mode. They don't do anything in the annotation mode [unless I'm not doing something] correctly].

Check the settings in the 3 dot menu while in annotation mode. You probably have stylus mode enabled and "Enable Touch input" disabled.
Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal
I made sure the touch setting in the touch & pedal setting was set was set to previous and next annotation. I tested both in and out of stylus mode and touch enabled/disabled in stylus mode. Nothing happened. My stylus/finger work regardless of the stylus mode selected.
Two things have occurred though, 1- the 'paste' popup displayed but didn't seem to accomplish anything. 2- both layers indicated they were activated [highlighted in light green] at the same time. This happened the initial time also, but I haven't figured out how to reproduce it.
Samsung S7+, Android 12