• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
different behavior for swipe as foot pedal, for forward as back
I'm not even sure what feature to request (or if it already exists; if so, sorry!), but I'll try to describe what I want.
I like the half-page view for performance and practice (I'm a trumpet player) and I use a pageflip pedal to advance the screen. This lets me play an etude uninterrupted by the page turn. It's great!

Not so great is turning backward by half-pages. I don't do this in the course of performance (I use link points for repeats), and I just find it confusing; I can't process what is where when I turn backward.

Also, I expect, for some reason, a different behavior when swiping the screen. This more often happens when not playing, when during a lesson my teacher has asked me to turn to a certain passage for example. I have to swipe through the pages to find the spot, and it requires two swipes per page. It's not intuitive to me, either. I expect the "swipe" motion to drag the entire page off to the left and the entire new page onto the screen.

So I guess my request is to have settings for each case.

Does any of that make sense? I'm on a Windows Surface Pro.

Messages In This Thread
different behavior for swipe as foot pedal, for forward as back - by ayryq - 01-12-2021, 11:29 PM