• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transferring database from windows to Android
Hello. I have been succussfully using mobilesheets on a widows surface computer for many years and absolutely love the program. I now have an Android phone where I would also like to have access to my charts. Ideally, I wish to transfer the entire database to my phone. Is this possible? I have made a backup which I am hoping I can use, but I am reluctant to attempt this without knowing if it is ok to do so.

If it cannot be done, then what would be the best way of attemting to duplicate my database on my phone.
Thank you very much.
Yes, the databases are compatible and I think you can just copy the Windows one to your Android device. Doing so won't break anything, so you can just try.
You may also want to have a look at the Sync Library option. This has an option to synchronise via a cloud folder which can be something like google drive. It will copy all the files and database and you can then use it to synchronise changes in the future.
(01-19-2021, 07:49 PM)AndyL Wrote: Yes, the databases are compatible and I think you can just copy the Windows one to your Android device. Doing so won't break anything, so you can just try.
You may also want to have a look at the Sync Library option. This has an option to synchronise via a cloud folder which can be something like google drive. It will copy all the files and database and you can then use it to synchronise changes in the future.

Thanks Andy. I did try and it worked perfectly! This program just gets better and better. :-)